Consulting Psychologist (GB)
+49(0)160/948 20 962
His professional journey
His professional journey as a psychologist began in his native South Africa. Growing up in a transforming country showed him the importance of good leadership. He later worked in England and now Berlin is his home base for over a decade. Having initially started out in the clinical/therapeutic field he gained a deep understanding of how people function and develop. Following his preference to focus more on optimisation he moved on to work with organisations and leadership topics, which he has done for over 15 years.
In addition to his psychologist background, he brings a lot of international experience to bear in his work. This comes from his own experiences of living in three countries and working mostly with multicultural groups. He has delivered programs in 22 countries worldwide, working with corporations who are industry leaders in their fields. For example, an ongoing project he is currently responsible for, is designing and delivering a leadership program worldwide for senior managers, for a major German car manufacturer.
Areas of expertise
- Leadership development mostly in multinational corporations. A new focus area is on agile leadership.
- CareerConcepts - Career motive coaching and assessment tool, and train-the-trainer licence
- Coaching on a variety of themes:
- Personality maturity/Ego Development
- Leadership issues
- Promoting resilience/Healthy Leadership
- Strategic career Planning
- Assessor in assessment and development centres
Jason is a guest lecturer with the Systemic Training Institute (BIF) in Berlin and works with MBA students at Berlin Professional School. He is a founding member of the British Psychological Society’s Division of Coaching Psychology (Associate Fellow), and member of the German Psychological Association (BDP).
He works in English and German.