To fill management positions optimally, is a key success factor. Misjudgments can have serious consequences both for the individuals involved and for the company.
Consequences of misjudgments:
Mr. A is considered for a leadership role as appropriate, but it is not. Consequences: He is overwhelmed, the management functions can hardly meet, frustrated his staff and the group's performance deteriorates. A replacement is associated with additional costs.
Or: It is not recognized that Mrs B would be suitable for a leadership role. Consequences: She feels challenged, sees no development opportunities and reduced their use. Often faster than expected so threatens to dismiss a valuable employee.
CGB puts profound personal diagnostic instruments into to practical decision support and effective personnel development instruments.
Our quality standards
- Solutions tailored to your needs
- Holistic view of the vacant position and its requirements
- Consideration of disciplinary and interdisciplinary position requirements, strategic mission statements, corporate culture, and existing management guidelines
A selection of our services in the field of Management Diagnostics
- Coordination and design of requirement profiles and competency models
- Concept of competency-based discussion and interview guides for specific suitability or potential diagnosis
- Creation of customized diagnostic instruments (role plays, case studies, group exercises, in-tray exercises, presentations)
- Planning, organization and implementation of assessment centers, management audits and development centers
- Provision and evaluation of sound psychological assessments to mission-critical capability and personality aspects
- The Ego-Development ProfileTM as a unique complement to judge what level of personality development to act a manager is capable of.