Conflict Competent Coach®
+49 (0)157 737 54 292
Daniel Bertzen started his consulting career as a freelance consultant at Kienbaum Management Consultants in Berlin. For the past 15 years he has been working as an independent consultant.
His main focuses lie on:
- Psychological assessment of suitability and potential
- Design and implementation of assessment/development centers, management audits and assessments of potential
- Design and implementation of feedback processes, surveys and evaluations
- Leadership appraisals (180°-/360°-feedbacks, appraisals by subordinates)
- Surveys on customer and employee satisfaction
- Outplacement consultancy
- Design and implementation of performance-based remuneration systems
He works in German and English language within national as well as international projects, also on behalf of our business partners.
He is guest lecturer on leadership approaches at the Free University Berlin. Furthermore he gives interdisciplinary feedback to students of computer sciences within the project “inclusion of practice” at the Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.